Services: Career Link
Friend, Inc. Community Services is an Outreach Point for PA Career Link of Berks County. If you are unemployed or looking for a new job, you can now access the PA Career Link web site on computers in our office.
One of the trained staff members or volunteers will assist you with the following:
- Sign up for PA Career Link without having to travel to Reading or the Lehigh Valley
- Create, revise and save your resume
- Search the Career Link web site for posted jobs
- Apply for the posted jobs
- Register for a variety of seminars available at the Reading office of PA Career Link—Berks County
- Browse through our library of career-related resources
Friend, Inc. is committed to helping the residents of Northeastern Berks County become self-sufficient. For many of our clients, finding a job is a critical part of this process.
Our CareerLink hours are Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or by appointment.
If you are interested in more information or would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at 610-683-7790.